fishing.

blackcloud27

hey guys. any good places to fish near soiux falls. need to do something with son who moved there for college. thanks guys.

Walleye fishing in Chamberlain. Never done it myself. Although there are always a TON of people fishing there when I go through in October/November....

hey guys. any good places to fish near soiux falls. need to do something with son who moved there for college. thanks guys.

lake vermillion is a good place. ive gotten walleyes, bass there quite abit.

wall lake is another off of highway 42.. and you can find lake vermillion on that same highway but you'll have to turn on 451st ave north from highway 42 to get to Lake Vermillion

Last edited:
Send him to Uncle buck. Have put 59 walleyes up to 26" in the boat 15 minutes from my house. The kicker is it's a trophy lake and you can only keep 1 over 28" and who wants to eat that. The River or northeast are better. some fishing around Sioux Falls, but not much. They dumped sewage from Montrose into Vermillion not long ago!

thanks for info guys. sounds like fishing or hunting wont happen this fall. had to go to sioux falls and talk to surgens today. boy was hurt in football practice last week. was going to take him fishing to get his mind off it. will have surgery this week or next to repair torn shoulder. right shoulder and he is right handed. same thing happened 2 years ago. looks like football is over for him. will rehab then make that decsion.

has an acedemic scholarship. he made the team but as a walk on freshman he had not been offered an athletic scholarship yet. they are taking great care of him. glad he is there. has surgery thur morning.

Back