Fish stories and pictures for 2010

With fishing just around the corner. Warm weather fishing that is. I thought it would be cool if we all had a spot to brag about the monster fish we caught :10sign:eek:r the one that got away:mad: :coolpics: are always greatly apprecated. Good luck on your fishing adventures:)

Hard to brag about the fishing spots in Iowa, but hopefully when the rivers go down and the ice comes off I'll try to get some walleye. Only caught one keeper walleye in Iowa last year. Hope this year is better.

Probably the only one I will ever catch. 31 1/2" 11 1/2 lbs.

chadpic020.jpg

Caught these two off the 14th Street bridge over the Arkansas River here in Dodge.

DSCF7914.jpg

Sure, I always have a "fish story".

Let's see caught this at the Ford County Lake, NE of Dodge. They were stocked to eat the native perch. BTW, Tommie Berger, fisheries biologist for KDWP really likes perch, just ask him. ;)

DSCF7972.jpg

Sure, I always have a "fish story".

Let's see caught this at the Ford County Lake, NE of Dodge. They were stocked to eat the native perch. BTW, Tommie Berger, fisheries biologist for KDWP really likes perch, just ask him. ;)

DSCF7972.jpg

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maynard, are you eating those mushrooms you were talking about that grow in them there cow patties???????LOL:coolpics:

hows fishing been guys. took funnel cloud musky fishing last week. we raised a large musky in the 40" class and it followed to boat. we were both excited. we were fishing topwater lures. went back out mon. night he caught his first musky. casted topwater along weeds and musky hit it instantly. it even came a foot out of water on strike. was in the mid 20" class. he's hooked for life now.

Sorry guys no big fish pics for me right now, but here's who I get stuck fishing with

38430_1328783624448_1376684856_30735396_1827690_n.jpg

spence I'd say you have the best fishin partner ever especially if she can clean and cook her own fish

Maybe if you spent more time watching your bait and less time looking at your fishing partner you would have better luck.

oh she cleans and cooks her own fish! Sure makes slow fishing days seem so much better!! :D

Back