first trip of the year..FINALY!

kscountryboy11

well ive been pretty lousy about getting on here for the last 6 months or so. but im back in full action now! but ill be headed out north and west of the hill city area next weekend. first trip of the year finally!!! dogs have been begging me to find time to get away and hunt. well they will get their wish next weekend. hoping for some good results. ill be out with a group of close buddies and ill have my 7 year old yellow lab and 2 year old black lab/shorthair mix with me. 2 year old hasnt seen very many birds, but did great on the few she saw last year. hopefully ill remember the camera so i can show some pics when i return from the trip. :D

I'll be out and around that area too, went out around there a few times so far just me and champ and did pretty well

I'll be out and around that area too, went out around there a few times so far just me and champ and did pretty well

who are you heading out there with? if its just a couple of you shoot me a text, we have about 15 guy spliting up into 2 or 3 groups most likely. be out there friday-sunday afternoon

going out by myself with the dog pretty sure, heading out for the day on sunday, pretty sure i lost your number when i got my new phone. send me a message and ill text ya

Last edited:
Back