Final count...17 inches

JMc

Super Moderator
Well, we got 17 inches of snow which included 50 mph winds. My maintenance crew is working on clearing snow drifts in our campus parking lots. Might have school tomorrow...that'll make everybody happy...:p

That is better then those damn twisty things that drop from the sky!!! Is that a pretty good total for down there? I saw some Spring training games and the Golf Tournament got some snow down in Arizona. I have heard of Snow in Tucson at MT. Lemon, but it must be rare in the Valley. When I was in Prescott it snowed quite heavily several times. How far down South in Texas does it snow?:cheers:

I'm in the top of the panhandle and we get several snows every winter. My dad lives in Dalhart and it sits at 4000'...usually the coldest point in Texas. It has snowed everywhere in Texas, but usually Abilene is a good cutoff point.

Things ARE bigger in Texas . . . and if the WA State gun laws the libs are proposing pass, I might retire there. How much room is in your kennel? Can the vaults live indoors?

Jim, glad it's over for you as far as additional accumulation is concerned. Unfortunately, what you've already gotten may decide to continue to move on you. We're still getting more. Wind is whipping and the piles are getting bigger. Sounds like we could continue to accumulate until mid day tomorrow. Take care of those kids!

Jim, heard on the news that Amarillo recorded a 75 mph wind gust. That has to hurt. Glad you still have power. Were the gun shops closed?:)

Jim, heard on the news that Amarillo recorded a 75 mph wind gust. That has to hurt. Glad you still have power. Were the gun shops closed?:)

Bad news is...I'm in the schools 3/4 ton 4x4. The wife opens the door, wind gust, door is now part of the front quarter panel...grrrr. But wife is OK. I'm sure all was shut down in the city. Never ventured out of Fritch. How's Dodge City? Murray Dog still doing well? Had Taz out at FB field. Funny as heck; just running and poof, snow drift, lost dog, no wait, brown spots appearing; repeat.

Things ARE bigger in Texas . . . and if the WA State gun laws the libs are proposing pass, I might retire there. How much room is in your kennel? Can the vaults live indoors?

C'mon down...I'll bunk you in!

I'll start practicin' my Texas drawl . . .

Bad news is...I'm in the schools 3/4 ton 4x4. The wife opens the door, wind gust, door is now part of the front quarter panel...grrrr. But wife is OK. I'm sure all was shut down in the city. Never ventured out of Fritch. How's Dodge City? Murray Dog still doing well? Had Taz out at FB field. Funny as heck; just running and poof, snow drift, lost dog, no wait, brown spots appearing; repeat.

What, no Astro? :)

Sorry to hear about the district's truck.

Oh Murry, we have been watching basketball. First, K-State, now KU. The 80 pounder in my lap in the lazy boy. I didn't know if I was going to make it to half time for a pee break, then didn't know if I could get the boy off me. Things tough in Dodge. Barely made it.

Really Murry is doing good, just lacking time in the field, due to his decrepit owner and the drought. Only thing in abundance is the rattlers and you know what he does with those guys.;)

Back