Favre Ready for Another Run At Super Bowl

Birdman do you have a TV out there in the Dakota's:D:cheers:LOL
I wouldn't want a 40 year old QB that just passed for 4 grand his whole career. TR, I think I remember the coach wanting him out a couple of those games, but he would have no part of coming out. He got pissed. So he was left in for his butt kicking. No one can say he won't take it like a man.

Farve's back in Minnesota.

supposely he got to miss his spring training.. (like hes ever been to one) due to injury.

EDEN PRAIRIE, MN - Brett Favre is back in Minnesota, stirring hope among Vikings fans that he may be ready to play this season.

A private jet trimmed in the Vikings' purple and gold carrying the 40-year-old quarterback landed at an airport outside
Minneapolis on Tuesday afternoon. Local TV stations carried Favre's arrival live.

Favre's website posted a message earlier saying "stay tuned for breaking news from the Minnesota Vikings today on Brett Favre's possible return." There's still no official word from the team.

Favre will turn 41 in October and has flirted with retirement for years while playing for the Green Bay Packers, New York Jets
and now the Vikings. He threw 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions last season to help Minnesota reach the NFC title game.

He missed training camp with an ankle injury.

Hope he stays healthy!!! How is Gerhart doing? Do not hear much down this way!!

Back