Fausti Style

Handled some at Tulsa last spring, They were equal to my Berreta 2 barrel set, which is going to get worked on after the season for the second time. I liked the FAIR shotguns more in the price range and category. Handled those at Tulsa as well, but getting one from Texas distributor was too much of a pain.

Robert,

My buddy Dave shoots a Fausti O/U I sold to him back when he was first getting into this upland bird thing. Its been killing birds for over 15 years and never had an issue, I think quality has went up since then as they were a price point gun back then. That is a good looking gun!

QH ,

I had one and it was one of the nicer looking upland guns if have owned , my only one concern is that both barrels didn't shoot to the point of aim .

I would guess this was likely just the gun I owned . I considered having Briley working on it to make tubes that shot to same point of aim . Decided against it and traded it back to Cableas .

QH ,

I had one and it was one of the nicer looking upland guns if have owned , my only one concern is that both barrels didn't shoot to the point of aim .

I would guess this was likely just the gun I owned . I considered having Briley working on it to make tubes that shot to same point of aim . Decided against it and traded it back to Cableas .

I see in another thread that you have a Dickinson too. Besides the POI issue how did the Fausti compare to it? Fit and finish, etc?

The fit and finish were comparable to Dickinson , the Dickinson has two triggers which I like . Fausti single selective if I remember right .

I would say the Style might have been a bit better looking than the Dickinson.

Dickinson for me is very well regulated and shoots where I look .

Thanks for the feed back, I may be buying one or the other soon.

Back