family fun?

blackcloud27

have you guys ever said yes to a family adventure or been talked into one you know you will hate.:mad: i did. i'm going on a 57 mile bike ride tuesday. will be riding in RAGBRAI . my knee hurts all ready and i know my rear end will. i can walk all day but dont ask me to ride a bike. wish me luck.

Sucks to be you! Wish you the best

have you guys ever said yes to a family adventure or been talked into one you know you will hate.:mad: i did. i'm going on a 57 mile bike ride tuesday. will be riding in RAGBRAI . my knee hurts all ready and i know my rear end will. i can walk all day but dont ask me to ride a bike. wish me luck.

My golf buddy Dean is coming down to join you. I think he is doing the whole thing. He must have hit his head sometime.

its offical i rode the whole route today much to the amasment of all my family and friends. capt coot was surprised the most. turned out to be an ok day. i DID NOT wear spandex biker shorts. i refused to pay 60 dollars for a pair of pants i cant wear hunting afterwards. if cabelas doesnt sell it i dont need it. i actually passed 9 people today on the route. i didnt count the 2 people that fell off thier bikes in front of me.. the first person i passed was a large lady 225+ with a slow moving vehical sign on her bike. it took me 7 miles to catch her but i finally did on a steep hill. my story is i was drafting her and i'm sticking to it.

p.s. it was 92 degrees today 105 heat index. i should get my boat out on sit near the bar on the beach, should be a wild night there tonight.

Let us know how you are doing tomorrow after being on Trigger all day!!!!!!:thumbsup:

hi its late and having trouble sleeping. sun burn and my a$$ hurts a little. thinking i need a 5# rump roast an a needle and thread for a transplant. decided during the 25 mph head wind that i'm not very aerodynamic. body is more suited to do cannonballs at the pool:D

its offical i rode the whole route today much to the amasment of all my family and friends. capt coot was surprised the most. turned out to be an ok day. i DID NOT wear spandex biker shorts. i refused to pay 60 dollars for a pair of pants i cant wear hunting afterwards. if cabelas doesnt sell it i dont need it. i actually passed 9 people today on the route. i didnt count the 2 people that fell off thier bikes in front of me.. the first person i passed was a large lady 225+ with a slow moving vehical sign on her bike. it took me 7 miles to catch her but i finally did on a steep hill. my story is i was drafting her and i'm sticking to it.

Are you buns of steel now:D I'm surprised you didn't buy the spandex go great with your disco dancing:eek:

What!! You did not ride the whole thing. I thought better of you.

Back