F..F..F...Farve, is he back?

When the "lock out" ends. [I predict next week]:confused:
The Vikings WILL go after a veteran QB, simply can't rely on the young guys alone to win enough games to make the playoffs.[Ponder or Webb] both need time and experience.
Can't think of a Veteran QB more qualified then Favre.
Brett is NOT!! finding enough to do at Hattiesburg.;)
Favre will come back for a LOT less money as a back up and teacher.
So what happens say if? The Vikes start off 0 and 3 with the young guys??? hmmmmmmm?:cheers:

I think they should split snaps between the young ones and Farve/ or what ever older QB they find. Need a game winning drive/ or just get things back in line send the vet. in. other wise play the young ones.

When the "lock out" ends. [I predict next week]:confused:
The Vikings WILL go after a veteran QB, simply can't rely on the young guys alone to win enough games to make the playoffs.[Ponder or Webb] both need time and experience.
Can't think of a Veteran QB more qualified then Favre.
Brett is NOT!! finding enough to do at Hattiesburg.;)
Favre will come back for a LOT less money as a back up and teacher.
So what happens say if? The Vikes start off 0 and 3 with the young guys??? hmmmmmmm?:cheers:

That is a great scenario if were to actually happen. Will it.... highly unlikely.

I think the Vikings would welcome Favre as a mentor to those young guys. I would rather see him as a QB coach then trying another come back though. Brett a backup..... NOT. At this point I don't think Brett is interested in coaching or playing for that matter at the pro level. He seems pretty content with just working with the high school kids down in MS. I could be wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

Back