Ext Season Hunt In Kennebec, SD

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Just got back tonight from a hunt at Dakota Hotspots on a Extended Season preserve hunt with 15 guys from Iowa. We shot 60% wild birds and all the birds moved pretty good. On Day 1, they birds were bunched up in a tree belt and in one push Kent the guide estimated about 4,000 pheasants poured out of the tree belt. The birds came multiple waves. It was quite a site... and in all my years of pheasant hunting, that was the biggest flush I've ever seen. That is saying a lot. Not bad for being out of pheasant season. This hunt helps bridge that gap between the start of the 2009 pheasant season.

dakota-hotspots-make-ryan.jpg

Hey Webguy, :coolpics: Sounds like you had a great time! I tell everyone here in Mich. that Pheasants out there are like mosquitoes are here! Thanks for the pics.

Rod:cheers:

I was wondering where youve been, looks like you had a good time. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've popped my head in here a time or 2, but I've been on the road here a lot and have a few websites to finish up. I should be in the office all of March.

Webguy, Boy that is a picture. Looks like you a a good shoot and plenty of fun. Ah yes to be young again---Bob

Back