Excellent SD Pheasant Property for Sale

BritChaser

Just stumbled on a YT video about a dandy 300 acre SE SD pheasant ranch. Managed for pheasant production only with excellent habitat. Never had birds put on it.

Last edited:
3.6 Million. I will try to check it out. i will be nearby for the reg opener.
$3.6 or $12k an acre... I guess the seller isn't to motivated :), unless there is more to it than the video shows.

What's the 300 acres worth at the end of 20 years?
How does that impact the cost per bird?
I think the target buyer is a rich person who wants good pheasant hunting for themselves, family, and friends. I can't see a dollar up side.

I wouldn’t want to hunt the same 300 acres over and over again. Said the number of hunts per year for the number of birds shot. I know they are wild birds and all but it would almost seem too easy. I am very familiar with the area and it seems that is a awful high number without releasing birds.

Maybe Goose will purchase it and invite his UPH buddies?
Exactly what I was thinking. Chump change for a guy like Goose. Nobody can shoot shells on his land costing more than $12/box (high brass) & only PBR will be served after hunting. Beer's on the guests though. How many times have we heard a 6-pack shows adequate appreciation for an afternoon of hunting? I can't wait! 😃

Back