Excellent repeat GSP breeding. 6F, 3M pups, proven parents

JeremyS

We have 8 puppies born August 7 from an excellent repeat breeding between Countryside Show N Go Cooper MH and Thunderhead's Blazing Comet NA1 UT3. There are 5 females and 3 males. There are still 3 pups available. We are located in Hadley, MN.

The first time we put these two together we expected style, drive, cooperation and excellent temperaments. That is exactly what we got. Those pups are some of the nicest we have produced. Cooper is a proven producer and had sired numerous AKC Master Hunters. Halley's first litter earned a Navhda Breeder's Award for natural ability. Cooper's hips are OFA Excellent and Halley's hips are OFA Good.

Puppies are priced at $950. Our pups come with a guarantee against genetic defects. AKC and Navhda registration is included in the price. When you place a deposit on a pup with us, you will be included in the growing up of your puppy through numerous pictures, emails, Facebook updates and several conversations about what we see in the personalities of the pups. Our pups are raised in our home, where they have plenty of socialization with people of all ages. We want you to have a well rounded hunting companion that is just as good in the home as they will be in the field.

http://www.aspenhillgundogs.com

Last edited:
The puppies are 11 days old and doing very well. We still have 3 females available. Here are some pictures of the pups taken yesterday.

[

The puppies are 3 weeks old and I still have 3 females available. Here is an updated picture of the group.

I had a buyer waiting for the next litter for medical reasons and now have 1 male and 3 females available. Here are the pups. They are ready to go to their new homes now.

Sheldon

Thanks! Pictures don't even do them justice. Leslie is sold. We still have Sheldon, Lucy and Bernadette.

Good looking pups. The kids like his socks, but really, Sheldon?! I always ask if I would feel comfortable to walk the filed yelling the Dogs name. Sheldon just doesn't pass that test!:cheers:

Thanks, they were a great batch of pups. We name them after TV shows. This was the big bang theory litter. His new owner named him Shultz. All of these pups are sold.

Thanks, they were a great batch of pups. We name them after TV shows. This was the big bang theory litter. His new owner named him Shultz. All of these pups are sold.

Lol. Funny technique! Did the new owner follow suit ((Hogan's Heros ). Congrat on selling the litter. I'll be in the market in a Year or 2. My Sam is 11+ and getting deaf. We'll keep u in mind!

Back