"events" page

1pheas4

I remembered a forum section called something like "events" for listing such things as banquets ect. I'm I loosing my brain here or is it looking me right in the face? :) --1pheas4

I removed it since no one posted in it for a month. I'll bring it back, but we need to give it some action. So, I will bring it back if you will post or others will. Let me know and it's done.

- Webguy

That would be great.:thumbsup: I would like to post our PF banquet coming up in March.

Also, I need to talk with you about advertising on UPH when (cost/options/etc) you get a chance. --1pheas4

That would be great.:thumbsup: I would like to post our PF banquet coming up in March.

Also, I need to talk with you about advertising on UPH when (cost/options/etc) you get a chance. --1pheas4

It's online.

Contact me anytime, just let me know what you are looking to advertise.

I removed it since no one posted in it for a month. I'll bring it back, but we need to give it some action. So, I will bring it back if you will post or others will. Let me know and it's done.

- Webguy

Webguy, if you would host a weekly beer drinking event we would have something to put in there every week!

:cheers: these are glasses of beer for anybody that's asking.

Well I'm off to get another man cave haircut with free beer's. Let's see...will I have 2 or 3 beers today.....hope there is a long line for haircuts.

Webguy, if you would host a weekly beer drinking event we would have something to put in there every week!

Why don't we make Thursday at Webguy's office official? I have a bar/TV at the office.

Why don't we make Thursday at Webguy's office official? I have a bar/TV at the office.
Now THAT would be productive!

I jsut came from the Man Cave haircut place. He wants to give you a haircut, some free beers and needs a website. I didn't have to wait in line so I didn't get to drink as much beer!

Let me know when you nee3d a haircut and we'll go.

Back