English Springer Puppy

kjs749

I have a 9 month old springer that I would like to sell. He is liver and White. Great dog. He is potty trained also kennel, hup, stay, come and down commands. We have had him to 8 obedience classes. He has retrived dead pigeons but has not been on live birds or shot over. We socialized him with kids, walks, stores, car rides. His parents were both from Pine Shadows. He has been fixed and microchipped also all first year shots. I am taking a new job and will not have time to train him for hunting. He is bred for hunting so we would like to sell him to someone that will hunt him but also have him as a member of the family. We are located in Minnesota in the Metro area. Thank you

I have a 9 month old springer that I would like to sell. He is liver and White. Great dog. He is potty trained also kennel, hup, stay, come and down commands. We have had him to 8 obedience classes. He has retrived dead pigeons but has not been on live birds or shot over. We socialized him with kids, walks, stores, car rides. His parents were both from Pine Shadows. He has been fixed and microchipped also all first year shots. I am taking a new job and will not have time to train him for hunting. He is bred for hunting so we would like to sell him to someone that will hunt him but also have him as a member of the family. We are located in Minnesota in the Metro area. Thank you

If you could post some photos and maybe a copy of his pedigree I think it would help.

Back