English Setter pups

Prairie Drifter

I have 1 male and 1 female setter pup from separate litters for sale. The male's sire is a son of 5X grouse Ch. Grouse Ridge Reroy and Grouse Ridge Sage. His dam is a granddaughter of Graintrain, 5X NSTRA Ch. Power's Tricky Pat, and NSTRA Ch. Gidget Can; great granddaughter of Grand National Grouse Ch. Body Guard, 15X NSTRA Hall-of-Fame Ch. TrickyDick, and 6X NSTRA Ch. Power's Tomoka Belle. The female pup's sire is a son of Graintrain, grandson of Ch. Body Guard, greatgrandson of Ch.Grouse Ridge Reroy, Ch. Jetrain, and Ch. Northen Alibi. Her dam is a granddaughter of Ch. Grouse Ridge Reroy and Grouse Ridge Sage, great granddaughter of Ch. Grouse Ridge Krypto, Ch. Havelock Blacksmith, and TrickyDick. Sires and dams of both pups are excellent hunters on Kansas pheasant, quail, and prairie chicken. These pups embody some of the best grouse, NSTRA, and Shooting Dog bloodlines at a Kansas price. Both pups are orange and white. Male $400, female $350.

Troy Smith
Prairie Drifter English Setters
Cunningham, Ks. 67035
(620)532-5900
troygs@hotmail.com

Last edited:
The last pup will be picked up tomorrow morning. I do have a granddaughter of Ch. Havelock Blacksmith and NSTRA Hall-of-Fame Ch. TrickyDick due to whelp the 19th of this month . She (Magpie) was bred to the same son (Mert) of 5X Ch. Grouse Ridge Reroy and Grouse Ridge Sage as the above litter. This is the 4th time I've made this cross. My best female (Sage) is a sister to this upcoming litter as a 3 year old. I also kept one out of last year's breeding.

Last edited:
Magpie held off until today, August 22, my anniversary. If she is done, she has 3 females and 3 males. there are 2 all white, 2 tricolors, 1 black and white, and 1 orange and white at this time. This is the fourth time I've made this cross. It is a good one.

Back