end of the year hunt

iowa labs

Wow it's been a fast season and the end is near. I leave tomorrow morning with my brother for our traditional end of the year hunt. We will be meeting up with mstand and friends along the way. We stay with a farmer they provide dorm style lodging. Wow i sure hope mstand does'nt snore so loud this year:D!!!! Lol :cheers:

Wait a minute wait a minute! I think you have it all wrong here! I seem to recall me waking up in the middle of the night thinking about call in the EMT's because I literally thought you swallowed your face! Lets keep the story straight mister!:p1
I may even record it as evidence this time!

Sounds fun already! Enjoy the trip and the last hunt of the year. Be sure and post a few pics when you get back but please, no snoring videos :)

Sounds fun already! Enjoy the trip and the last hunt of the year. Be sure and post a few pics when you get back but please, no snoring videos :)

Well mstand is a bit of a trouble maker buuuuuuut i sure enjoy stirring her up:thumbsup:! As for the pics she is the shutter bug and video person:D.:cheers:

what happened mstand

What happened mstand you bailed on me like the boat was sinking and you had the only bucket!!!???:eek: just kidding mary:D

Well, I had a change in plans. DOnt make it sound like I didnt call you and tell you. Geeezzzz.:rolleyes:

Didnt think I needed to drive another 2 hours, but probably should have. I am ok with my choice though. I was struggling yesterday. New med adjustment left me in bad shape. I would have only slowed ya down.

I am really glad you all did well. Please be safe in your travel home.

Back