Eastern Iowa

PrairieBelle

New to the site but interested in getting together with some folks in the area... been doing a lot of solo hunts but company is always fun, too! I have a 5 y/o GSP and hunt mostly along the Iowa River but we wander occasionally... say hello if you're in the area and would like to go out sometime. I'll be out of commission next weekend but then things are wide open.

Edited to add, I'm in Iowa County.

Last edited:
I'm game, don't have much free time on the weekends due to my work schedule but most weekdays work for me.

Kirk

Yup, Hit me up too. Hubby and I travel around Iowa hunting.

Sounds good - I will get in touch after shotgun season - the public ground around here can be nuts so we'll be lying low for a while. :)

I travel all over as well. I spend a lot of time out of state but if I'm here a weekend I'm all over going.

I don't check this site as often as I should but my emails go straight to my phone so please hit me up -- I'll be out with the pup most weekends unless we're in the duck blind. Most of the time I'm hunting between Iowa City and Des Moines. Hope to meet a few of you this year!

okmagic AT gmail.com

Used to love hunting in Iowa. We hunted near montezuma. Thats been 10 years or so now. Had some really good hunts there. Last time I talked to my contact there he said all the cover was gone and edge to edge crops. Has that changed?

Used to love hunting in Iowa. We hunted near montezuma. Thats been 10 years or so now. Had some really good hunts there. Last time I talked to my contact there he said all the cover was gone and edge to edge crops. Has that changed?

It has probably gotten worse.....if possible. I'm south of Montezuma about 45min and it has gotten worse here.

Looking to join hunting party

Hi my name is jason i love to hunt pheasants but never have any place to hunt looking to join up with a hunting party.

Back