Dumping mud

I did find a roost with an interestingly large amount of dropped pheasant mud on my last video. Normally, I'll see a few turd nuggets, but this particular spot had been used repeatedly. I'll try to include each mud pellet I come across in the videos going forward. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I saw a big pile of pheasant mud this afternoon just before taking the third bird of the day. Almost missed as when I saw the pile I thought about this post and started laughing!

Can't you guys find something more interesting to talk about? All right, since you can't . . .

I was hunting in the Redfield area about 20 years ago. I was out in the middle of huge farm, hunting alone, and I had to go, SOON. Walking out was not an option, but there was a clump of trees/bushes along a fenceline, so I went over there. The process took several minutes, and when I stood up I realized my GSP was on point, looking at the spot right beside me! He had been on point the whole time! When I turned (pants still down) to look at where he was pointing a big rooster instantly blew out from 4 or 5 feet away from me and fly away.

Everything was fine until I looked at him!

Can't you guys find something more interesting to talk about? All right, since you can't . . .

I was hunting in the Redfield area about 20 years ago. I was out in the middle of huge farm, hunting alone, and I had to go, SOON. Walking out was not an option, but there was a clump of trees/bushes along a fenceline, so I went over there. The process took several minutes, and when I stood up I realized my GSP was on point, looking at the spot right beside me! He had been on point the whole time! When I turned (pants still down) to look at where he was pointing a big rooster instantly blew out from 4 or 5 feet away from me and fly away.

Everything was fine until I looked at him!
That’s literally a “blow out”…😜

Back