Dropped my transmitter!!

I dropped my transmitter for my sd-1825 in the field this morning. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement? Will a transmitter from another model work for the 1825?

Thanks

Chuck

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I don't know the answer to your question but I'm sure SportDog can answer it:

SportDOG
10427 Electric Ave.
Knoxville, TN USA 37932

Our toll-free Help Line number is:
1-800-732-0144

Btw... I lost my transmitter about 5 years ago. When I realized it was missing, fortunately I knew exactly where to look for it as I'd walked through a waist-deep snow drift about 10-15 minutes prior to that. Since then, I've kept my transmitter tethered to my belt loop at all times when I'm in the field.

Called them and a replacement is on the way. They have a one time "courtesy replacement" for a small fee (at least compared to the price of a new one."

Great customer service!!!

Thanks

Chuck

Called Tri-Tronics about a replacement for my Field 90 that I lost a year or so ago. $220 they said and I would have a new one coming. I think I'll look around. Mine is in a WIHA somewhere in western Kansas.

SportDog is hard to beat for customer service. If they only had a locate feature.

SportDog is hard to beat for customer service. If they only had a locate feature.

Great cutomer service.... proabably because their product is crap. lol So they get lots of work in their customer service department. :D

I've only had bad expereinces with Sportdog products. I'm a firm believer in Tri-Tritronics. Thats just me though.

Got my replacement transmitter today. You are correct, great customer service.
Had the same thing happen to my son. SD not only express shipped the transmitter, but replaced it with a longer range one.

The transmitter for my Dogtra 2000 T&B got stolen out of my truck once (I guess the guy thought is was a cb radio?). Anyway, it cost me $230 to get it replaced.

Can't say enough about the product though. Still works flawlessly after 6+ years of use, and holds a great charge. Needless to day, the transmitter is tethered to my vest or belt when I'm in the field.

Great cutomer service.... proabably because their product is crap. lol So they get lots of work in their customer service department. :D

I've only had bad expereinces with Sportdog products. I'm a firm believer in Tri-Tritronics. Thats just me though.

I have the sportdog sd-1825 also, two dog set-up. My collars get a lot of use and they work great. I've never had any problems. By the way, I heard they are coming out with a beeper that will work with the 1825's.

I did the same thing only I found it the next day after remembering everywhere I crossed a fence. Lucky!!!!!:cheers:

SD has always been great to me about replacements and I have had them for several years with zero problems. I guess its like fords or chevys you likewhat you drive.

Back