Dove Rated

The most under rated hunting a man could do. O buddy I'll be hunting them hard down south.

I think once you're situated, you'll find plenty to do in the "Sportsman's Paradise." Good hunting and fishing!

I love dove hunting. I look forward to sept 1 every year.:thumbsup:

It is fun!!!! Probably because of all the shells we go through and all the doves one can see...

Iowa never had a season til a few years ago and I thought what was the big deal if we had a dove season or not. Now I really enjoy it and find myself watching doves on my route. That distinctive sound really gets your attention.

dove hunting was the first hunting my pup ever did with me. I believe this really helped her along as I did not get her on a lot of other birds this past year. She learned to be real steady when they were flying around and she is an awesome retriever now too (I think dove hunting played a big role in that).

She spots doves going down the road now too, and at our farm I been seeing alot this year! I have high hopes for dove season this year...

Here she is. Couldn't even keep her eyes off the sky long enough to take a picture.

14ub0x1.jpg

Gotta also be careful with a dog dove hunting. Here in VA it is usually pretty hot.

Back