Dove Hunt

Recon

I know this is a pheasant site but one of my friends sent this to me and I thought I would share it with you all.

"As many know so well, Billy Lott continues his brave fight against Leukemia and continues to make progress. His chemotherapy treatments have the family driving to Aurora multiple times per week, accruing extensive expenses. In addition to medical and auto expenses, the family has also hired a private tutor so Billy can continue his school work. Billy's treatments may last up to two more years and the Lott family needs our support.

In order to help offset these expenses, Cow Creek Ranch has generously donated a dove hunt for two for the 2010 season. A hotel room, at the Sterling Holiday Inn, will also be included. All monies raised will go to benefit the Lott family.

If you care to bid on this donation, please go to: http://www.coloradowaterfowl.com/forum/ and open the "Billy's Clubhouse" Forum. At the top of the forum, you'll see a thread that says "Dove Hunt @ Cow Creek Ranch - Bidding closes 5/3. In order to bid, you'll need to become a member of the board, which is very easy. The website will guide you through the process.

Thank You for all of your prayers and support. "

I know you all do not know Billy but I thought I would share this anyways.
Thanks Rich

Back