Dominate goblers

I'll take my chances in Montana low hunter numbers compared to NE I've had guys come in on my dad & I and shoot birds off the roost on us total illegal red neck stuff...

I'll meet ya in chadron & share some spots if u do the same in Montana lol that's a close drive for me if I'm already I'm NE or Wyoming

I don't think I can afford a Nebrasky hunt. I found a killer spot in Wyoming .

Yeah- I might hunt that Wyoming deal again.Nebraska is really a cruise.Im sort of poor, and have to save up for possible Canada trip in October.Ive done really well the last 10 years, because I learned how to hunt them.

I'm poor as hell compared to lots of these college educated guys don't let that stop you lol

Im with you i save all my $$$ to hunt spring turkey & fall upland birds I'm not rich just addicted & have no kids or wife sucking up my time or $$$ lol

I only relate to few & far between on this site most are WK end warriors & or a few day a year hunters & pro pay to play cuz they need to capitalize on time OFF & use a guide... Total B/S Cop out

Last edited:
I'm poor as hell compared to lots of these college educated guys don't let that stop you lol

Im with you i save all my $$$ to hunt spring turkey & fall upland birds I'm not rich just addicted & have no kids or wife sucking up my time or $$$ lol

I only relate to few & far between on this site most are WK end warriors & or a few day a year hunters & pro pay to play cuz they need to capitalize on time OFF & use a guide... Total B/S Cop out

Last fall, there was these to rich dudes from Washington hunting in the area I hunt in.They had fancy pointers, 50,000 dollar rig, filson cloths, all that foofy stuff. I put an ass whipping on those boys, in bird numbers. I was in the bar for hours, while those guys were still out pounding the brush.

Last fall, there was these to rich dudes from Washington hunting in the area I hunt in.They had fancy pointers, 50,000 dollar rig, filson cloths, all that foofy stuff. I put an ass whipping on those boys, in bird numbers. I was in the bar for hours, while those guys were still out pounding the brush.

Them filson hunters don't bother me most times let em hunt a spot then go in after them & lots of times u can kill birds they miss especially if u are at a familiar area u know better local knowledge is a major major help & key to success..

Look at a guys gear pants vest shirt gloves etc. If he has some old blood stains on his gear & some worn lucky clothes on he is a bird killer I respect them guys living it not talking it lol...

Them filson hunters don't bother me most times let em hunt a spot then go in after them & lots of times u can kill birds they miss especially if u are at a familiar area u know better local knowledge is a major major help & key to success..

Look at a guys gear pants vest shirt gloves etc. If he has some old blood stains on his gear & some worn lucky clothes on he is a bird killer I respect them guys living it not talking it lol...

They were going out real early, and hunting public ground that had been hit hard all year.I got out there, around 10.30, as usuall, and was able to limit out most days.I was in the bar, hours before those guys stumbled in, al, worn out, and cold.I got on some good private ground that trip, because I scouted, and found this abandoned place, that had roosters everywhere.I could have taken 9 birds out of that plsce, but you have to leave birds for seed.This plsce also had a big tom living on it, but I think he was a hybrid, and I didn t want to rub the only bird around out. These guys were decent dudes, they had a house out there that they bought, but they were the foo foo, money types.I always put an ass whooping on those types, in hunting skills.

My non orange vest is 30 years old. Never wear orange.

Back