Dogs left to die!

FCSpringer

It sickens me to here A sad story about a litter of black Lab pups left on a frozen lake in the Brainerd area only with some straw and 30 below temps. The dogs were rescued and will probably end up being adopted, but why not go to the humain sociaty to start with, SICK PERSON! the Law is looking hard to catch the person and I hope they do.:(:mad:

I do also, I hate people being too cheap to pay the fee to leave the pups. They could also place them with a Rescue Adoption place. There are so many ways they could get rid of them without being cruel.

Why did they bother with the straw if they were willing to do this?
Obviously they had some sense of guilt, but did not realize they were potentially prolonging the suffering. I just cannot get into the head of people that think like this. Think--- poor choise of words.
________
Herbalaire Reviews

Last edited:
Pitiful

Not a good way to start my first post...but they (culprits not pups) need to be thrown in the frozen lake. As the proud owner of two shelter rescued GSP's, it sickens me that someone could do this.

Not a good way to start my first post...but they (culprits not pups) need to be thrown in the frozen lake. As the proud owner of two shelter rescued GSP's, it sickens me that someone could do this.
I agree that they should do more to the punks that do this. I'm proud also as I have an excellent GSP that I rescued.

Uncle Buck, I think the better word would "ACT". I know I am facing a year or 2 and I'll be looking for a replacement for Tony. I will most likely still have him. But he'll be to old to hunt. Then I plan on going to Brittany Rescue here and getting a pup from them. I have had these thoughts for a long time now.

Well I kinda forgot about this one because of everything else that was going on and it sliped to the back of my mind till today. I got ahold of the animal controll officer today up there and he informed me that all the Pups un fortunately died. So nothing positive to report back on them, sorry.Just hope that guy can live with himself. or better yet, hope he can't.

Back