Dog and I took a spin in the country to

That's one happy looking dog!

Thanks for the post, It is great to hear things are looking up. What part of SD were you traveling?

Landman, tell your dog to keep his eyes on the road while driving!!! Looking for birds I bet!!!!! Hope you guys had fun! That is relaxing for me to do also!!:thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Jade and I headed out Saturday about noon to spray some thistles with my ATV on an 80 that I have in the Beresford area. The place has about 20 acres in grass and the rest is a big slough with cattails and open water. I sprayed while Jade explored and played in the water. She flushed a few pheasants, scared some waterfowl and even disrupted a deer and a fawn from their nap. After about two hours of my spraying and Jade's running around we loaded up for home. She looked so happy that I took the picture with my phone just as we were leaving. It's great to have a hunting buddy.

Where you driving while taking a picture? They might mistake it for texting and driving :eek:. Not sure now that I mention it that it is illegal out there, they just started enforcing it here, kind of. Nice pic though.

Back