Denver Loses! Denver Loses!

carptom1

Bleu I love you, but how did they let that happen. That pass to tie the game was unreal. Sorry I just can't pull for denver, just goes against my very being.

Last edited:
Peyton threw out a wounded duck to lose the game.:confused:
I'm glad not to hear any more Manning stuff for a while.:thumbsup:

Can't believe I just found this!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it just took me this long to look!!!!LOL!! Well ,when you are not playing to win and playing not to lose this happens every time!!! Carp, glad you got you a coach!!! Crappy year to have the #1 pick for sure!!! Was wanting San Fran, but after that 2 year old temper tantrum by Harbaugh on the sidelines I might just go for the Ravens!!! Not a Ray Lewis fan, although in his day was a great linebacker!! 17 years is remarkable!! Looks to be a good game!!!:cheers:

Can't believe I just found this!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it just took me this long to look!!!!LOL!! Well ,when you are not playing to win and playing not to lose this happens every time!!! Carp, glad you got you a coach!!! Crappy year to have the #1 pick for sure!!! Was wanting San Fran, but after that 2 year old temper tantrum by Harbaugh on the sidelines I might just go for the Ravens!!! Not a Ray Lewis fan, although in his day was a great linebacker!! 17 years is remarkable!! Looks to be a good game!!!:cheers:

I know you have a hall of fame qb and you kneel but heres what eats at me your an nfl corner and safety help with awesome speed and you let a wide out get behind you:mad: start back peddiling like your playing in the big 12 and get beat on an 80 yard bomb with hardly no time left i mean thats pitiful makes me fu ^%$# sick!!!!!

Back