deer rifle

Thats not bad of a price. however how much was shipping? did they ship to your door? usually they wont ship rifles to doors unless you come in and sign paperworks and such.

I'll stick to my Savage 30-06 rifle

Thats not bad of a price. however how much was shipping? did they ship to your door? usually they wont ship rifles to doors unless you come in and sign paperworks and such.

I'll stick to my Savage 30-06 rifle
I think that he ws refering to the prices at Cabelas, and not having it shipped from them. You have to pick the gun up from a authorized dealer I believe. And you can keep your 30-06, I'll take my .243 any day.... :D

I'm very interested. Can you e-mail me a picture? I live in Wichita. Thanks

dont have a pic it is the sythetic one if you look it up. you wont be disappointed .sold plenty of things on here have a couple references kio knows me personally sold springer a collar let me know thanks

I have that and a Law Enforcement issued .223!

30-06 will do a much farther travel at great speed over .243.
That's fine but the deer that I shoot are usually under 100 yards, no need for a bigger caliber rifle in that case. I have dropped running deer dead in their tracks at about 200 yds with 85 grain SBT HP's. I have killed coyotes running at about 250 yards with 58 grain Hornady Ballistic Tips also. The .243 fits the bill perfect for me. Sorry OAP, didn't mean to hijack the thread...

If you'll take $250 for it I'll take it. I've got a buddy who lives in Olathe and can come pick it up for me. Thanks, KansasGsp

deal ks gsp thanks for your interest and buying it. kio its cool i never seen some more than this guy that loves to chime in on my threads! But when he talks its like blakety blank falls out of his mouth!sorry forum this guy really irritates me!

Just a Natural Born Game Killer

That's fine but the deer that I shoot are usually under 100 yards, no need for a bigger caliber rifle in that case. I have dropped running deer dead in their tracks at about 200 yds with 85 grain SBT HP's. I have killed coyotes running at about 250 yards with 58 grain Hornady Ballistic Tips also. The .243 fits the bill perfect for me. Sorry OAP, didn't mean to hijack the thread...

Nice shootin'.

Back