Dec Birds?

Jdog

Gents - need to get new dog (1 yr old lab) out on some birds.

I recently was stationed in Wichita (military) so I am new to Kansas.

Typically hunt public land...

Are there any walk-in properties nearby Wichita that hold birds or should I travel elsewhere?

Just looking to get pointed in the right direction & get dog out.

Thank you for any info you are willing to provide.

Honestly it would be cheaper and money ahead to go to a game preserve to make sure you get your dog into birds.

Gents - thank you for all those that tried to help me.

We hunted from 0800 until sunset and hit several public lands west of Wichita.

Although we didn't kill or see any birds, we had a great time and Willy enjoyed hunting on his first outing.

I plan to get out again soon.

upland video hunting my be your calling. to bad Kansas has no walk in. "he trains my hand for war" ...........kiss my ass, you gerk wad

upland video hunting my be your calling. to bad Kansas has no walk in. "he trains my hand for war" ...........kiss my ass, you gerk wad

Lost me on that one?

First off, thanks for your service, I will try and send you a photo of some public area we hunted when I was out there last week. Put up pheasants, quail and a few chicken.

First off, thanks for your service, I will try and send you a photo of some public area we hunted when I was out there last week. Put up pheasants, quail and a few chicken.

Thank you.

do you actually think this monkey every spent a day in the military? he's a jerk wad with a puppy who knows a little about the bible. Hell, he likely photoshopped the dog

Last edited:
do you actually think this monkey every spent a day in the military? he's a jerk wad with a puppy who knows a little about the bible. Hell, he likely photoshopped the dog

Funny guy.

It's all good fellas--no hard feelings toward Brittboy.

Thank you all again for attempting to assist me in trying to get a few KS birds.

Planning a 2-3d trip for this coming week.

Willy & I are excited.

Last edited:
Back