Danner Pronghorn GTX (All Leather Upper)

Rhodi

Anbody owned a pair of these? If so, how did you like them?

Thanks

Okay, I guess I should have done a site search and found out the answer to this question. Don't know if this was posted anywhere, but when on the Danner site, type in keyword "USA" and it will pull up all of their US made products; not too much.

Last edited:
I have a pair thats going on the 3rd season. The started leaking at the end of the second. Very comfortable, lightweight, and no break in period.

I think the Danner Pronghorns have been beat up pretty good in some other threads on this site. Most everyone agrees that they are very comfortable but the big knocks are that they leak and the stitching does not hold up.

I bought a pair of the very same boots you are referring to earlier this year. Walking in wet grass early in the season and I had wet feet so I would have to agree that they are not very waterproof. And the stitching on the top of the toe is letting go in about 3 places. I super glued the areas that the stitching is letting go so hopefully that will hold for a while. I'm hoping to get one more season out of them but I'm not confident I will.

Back