Crane Guides

Plannerman

Anyone have a recommendation for crane Guides for 2-4 out-of-state hunters?? Can't shoot them here and looks like a fantastic time. Look good on the grill too.

I never realized shooting cranes was a thing.
Big bird, decoys well. Seems like the YouTube waterfowlers really helped the practice gain in popularity over the past few years or maybe it was a reflection of growing popularity that more content providers started doing crane hunts. I'd like to eat one, but have no interest in hunting them. But I will say that watching the spring migration in the Kearney to Grand Island, NE area is pretty frigging sweet.

Big bird, decoys well. Seems like the YouTube waterfowlers really helped the practice gain in popularity over the past few years or maybe it was a reflection of growing popularity that more content providers started doing crane hunts. I'd like to eat one, but have no interest in hunting them. But I will say that watching the spring migration in the Kearney to Grand Island, NE area is pretty frigging sweet.
They migrate in late October out of North Saskatchewan.

Crane Wreckers in Ok if you don't mind leaving TX. I have hunted with Monte (one of the original owners) many times and he was a first rate guide for any fish or fowl. He is no longer guiding but I assume his partner is similar in skills.

Back