Cowboys cut

Owens is a complete tool. Im losing interest in almost all pro sports as the egos get more and more out of control. I hope he flops in Buffalo. Not sure who I hate more - him or his doofus agent

Couldn't agree more. The egos are getting way out of control. How about "OCHO CINCO"? Not sure if you saw the Olympics when Ocho Cinco made the comment about Michael Phelps. Watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GTYu27SY80#t=3m50s

What an idiot!

I liked when Emmitt Smith's Dad said" "Act like as if you have been in the end zone before."

Wow. That clip is amazing Webguy. If Ocho Stinko never opens his mouth again, it'll be too soon.

And I agree with Mike... Walter Payton was the man. So was Barry Sanders.

Wow. That clip is amazing Webguy. If Ocho Stinko never opens his mouth again, it'll be too soon.

I remember seeing that for the first time, I almost cried it was so funny. "Byron Hadley Pool"????

In addition... it would ruin his Packers legacy going to the Vikes. Vikes and Packers is a rivalry that both fan's wouldn't agree with.

I sure would agree with Farve coming to the Vikes. Won't happen though.

It was just a theory of mine, it was base on rumors thats all, plus it makes for great conversation to a Viking Fan :thumbsup:

It was just a theory of mine, it was base on rumors thats all, plus it makes for great conversation to a Viking Fan :thumbsup:

I'd be a Viking Fan again if it happened and Chilly get's fired! I'm tired of his "mini" west coast offense.

I grew up in Mankato and I've had to see these guys strut around campus and hit on our women and steal my spot at Big Dog Bar when they were up there in the summer at training camp.

I had my "spot" at the end of the bar with my buddies on Nickel Tap night in college and big John Randle sat next to me. Next thing you know there was a sea of women in short skirts around us that I had never seen before. Did they come in on a bus? And no, they were not talking to me.

Mr. Hyde, There is s small clause in the Packers Trade Agreement with the Jets. It says in general that if the Jets trade Bret F to the Vikings. The Jets will have to give The Packers something like 5 first round Draft Choices. Just an incentive not to do it. One more thing why Bret F will never be a Viking.---Bob

Mr. Hyde, There is s small clause in the Packers Trade Agreement with the Jets. It says in general that if the Jets trade Bret F to the Vikings. The Jets will have to give The Packers something like 5 first round Draft Choices. Just an incentive not to do it. One more thing why Bret F will never be a Viking.---Bob

:laugh::laugh:

So to Hijack thread Bob are you a Gonzaga Basketball Fan ??

I remember seeing that for the first time, I almost cried it was so funny. "Byron Hadley Pool"????
Shawshank6.jpg

Mr, Hyde, No, I am not a basketball fan at all. I was once, but when the game changed I lost interest. I agree with old coach From UCLA John G. He said if they made a rule you cannot touch the rim of the basket, he would regain interest and respect for the game again. That is the way I liked it and do totally agree.---Bob

Mr, Hyde, No, I am not a basketball fan at all. I was once, but when the game changed I lost interest. I agree with old coach From UCLA John G. He said if they made a rule you cannot touch the rim of the basket, he would regain interest and respect for the game again. That is the way I liked it and do totally agree.---Bob

Yeah I can understand that, sometimes I wish for the old days myself.

Back