Corn Harvest

elkhunter

I was wondering if anyone had an idea about how much corn was cut? I had heard from a friend who lives in between Holyoke and Yuma that "all of the corn was still up". Does anyone have some first hand knowledge?

Scouted that area about three weeks ago and found that about 1/4 of it was cut. Could make for some interesting hunting if it still up in 11 days!

I can't remember exactly, think it was 3 seasons ago, where the corn wasn't out until mid-December. It was great! Hardly any got shot on the opener and there were tons left for later season hunters. Keep that corn up!

LOL winchester that year did make it nice. There is probly 25-40% done right now the snow brought everything to a halt. Supposed to get it again tongiht

LOL winchester that year did make it nice. There is probly 25-40% done right now the snow brought everything to a halt. Supposed to get it again tongiht

Yes more snow in that area. Calling for a foot or more. That will slow things down as far as crops harvested. It look like another storm coming though on friday or saturday.

Well check that snow fall amount is 2 to 4 Inches The foot amount is for wyoming and northern Co.

Last edited:
Back