Coot

BleuBijou

Coot must be on Sabbatical??? He usually kept us going during the slow times!!! The only thing I can think of, is that mail order bride finally came in!!!!:thumbsup:

Bleu, you might be right about that mail order bride, she is probably hitting him with all kind of honey do s but when you only pay $3.25 and bus fair for your wife you can not expecting much.:)

I heard from a good source that she was from Armenia in Juneau County!!! That would explain the bus fare, as I think that is in Wisconsin if I am not mistaken??? Hope she has all her teeth!!!!!:D:D

The only thing I can think of, is that mail order bride finally came in!!!!

Coot has probably just been busy trying to get all of the stamps off her . . .

I heard from a good source that she was from Armenia in Juneau County!!! That would explain the bus fare, as I think that is in Wisconsin if I am not mistaken??? Hope she has all her teeth!!!!!:D:D

Why would you want her to have all her teeth:confused: Probably threw his back out carring bertha over the threshold.

yea she is big. she ate so much during shipping she arrived postage due. coots to tight to spend his money so he has been walking the ditches picking up pop cans to pay for the postage.:cheers:

She had no picture in her profile, it just said BIG PACKERS FAN!:D

I heard when she walks her knuckles scrape the ground and she has more hair hanging out of her shirt, not blouse, than coot has on his head and coot bought her some new MENS SHIRTS in size XXXXL and she could barely get it on. Than he took her to a BARBER shop to get her mop cut as the beauty shop refused to cut it. Coots barber Buba said coot had to buy him a new set of scissors and electic razor after the attemp to cut her mop as her HAIR dulled all his stuff beyond sharpening.
He was going to get her beard cut and than plucked but finally just decided to have it shaped.
But coot said she is good with dogs so he aims to keep her and introduce her as his hunting buddy. :)
So look out guys :D

Coots new wife is so fat he has to grease her hips and throw a twinkie in the elevator to get her inside.

His new wife's so fat when she walks by the window he loses four days of sunlight

His new wife's so fat she has more chin's than the Hong Kong phone book

His new wife's so fat when they go to a restaurant he has to ask them for an estimate

man I feel sorry for ole coot, but sight unseen is not the way to get a bride BUT when you are desperate to have a mate WELL you MAY do things a sane man wouldn't. Man can you imagine mating with her :eek: :)
Poor ole coot,
I hope she didn't get on top of him and couldn't get off and suuficated him.:confused:

I hooked up the livestock trailer and headed for the land of 10000 mega fat women or was it lakes I get so confused when I'm there:) I searched the finest dounut shops, county fairs, mall of america, dumpster dome and finally got a trailer full:thumbsup: But then I stopped at a weight station where the long arm of the law got me:( They took all my mega fat babes:mad: So I came home empty handed. And BSing on here again:)

well howdy dude, really glad to hear your alive and none of those mega size ladies didn't roll over you and flatten you out. Yeah them cops at those weight stations ain't got no sense of humor but now they are their problem.

Back