coot please be careful while teasing the Vikings

carptom1

Caleb King administered alleged beating after being teased

Posted by Mike Florio on April 29, 2012, 12:25 AM EDT

Getty Images
More details have emerged regarding Saturday’s arrest of Vikings running back Caleb King. And they’re as troubling as they are ludicrous.

According to a statement from the Anoka County Sheriff, via Jeremy Fowler of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the alleged beating came after the victim teased King “about his resemblance to a celebrity.” The victim now has 50 stitches in his head, and he may have “very serious brain damage.”

Anyone who would react that violently to being teased already has very serious brain damage.

Meanwhile, the Vikings have yet to summarily release King. “I was made aware of it today,” G.M. Rick Spielman said, per Fowler. “I don’t have any further comment on it right now. We’re still collecting and gathering information.”

They need to gather quickly. If they don’t, opponents to the proposed stadium bill could use the team’s inaction as ammunition to kill the measure.

Yes it's very dangerous teasing Viking fans. One of the deadliest occupations I guy can have:eek: I heard he got mad when he was told his IQ was lower than (did I use than right?:))the Vikings SB win total:) They'll make him captain of the team and hire a bunch of his buddies. Remember If I end up missing make sure they check all the evil Viking fans on here:)

the alleged beating came after the victim teased King “about his resemblance to a celebrity.”

Yeah that celebrity was Eddie Murphy. What in the name of Sam Hill is wrong with that??

The Vikes don't need any loose canons on their team, good riddins, don't let the door hit your aZZ on the way out.

Last edited:
Back