Cool!

The high temperatures in the valley will not be in the 80s this weekend -- nor even the 70s. I can dig that! Much easier on the dogs (and the people).

Re: Cool

No kidding, last weekend was just too hot. Got my 2 on Saturday before 9 but had a work a bit harder on Sunday. Got one around 11am and then went back to camp and changed into shorts. Hope this cool weather brings the fog as well at least for a little bit of moisture and to keep the scent down. Good luck out there this weekend and be safe!

-jb

It will definitely be a nice change, it even rained here yesterday! (0.07" counts right?) Good luck to everyone going out this weekend, enjoy the weather.:cheers:

Well, I'm sitting in a parking lot out in LB and I must say it doesnt feel very cool but at least there's a little dew.

Grizzly stayed relatively cool until about noon. We flushed one rooster and a hen. Dogs missed the rooster and damn near ran over him so he flushed way ahead of my buddy who failed to knock him down. Oh well, at it again tomorrow.

Back