Combines

engpointerman

They are trying to get moving. Just wanted to let everyone know. Birds have sure changed patterns to in the last week. They arent in the ditches as much and in the corn. Do you suppose they know? There is still easy ditch birds but not as much.

Once they start it shouldn't take long to get big sections done. We had a problem with water in SD last year also. Much of the corn and soybean was a loss.

YES! More for me after all the city slicker's head home after opening weeekend!:p

Save some for me everyone!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh, and by the way...Thanks AGAIN engpointerman!!!!:):thumbsup:

Had a busy day. Now that I think about it I didnt see too much today. Maybe I was just on a mission. Actually I did see a few rooties comin off the road into the corn. I missed prime time I was sittin on a Swather in a drier area that you dont see too many birds. I did see jack rabbits if those count.

Thanks!

Hey, engpointerman -
Long time listener, first time caller... Just wanted to say thanks for the intel. This forum's got me super jazzed up about the season and I really appreciate your keeping us all up on what's happening out your way.

Cheers! JFL

I have the jitters also. Than look out my window drinkin coffee. Three rooties just walked past the vehicles into the field on their way to another shelter belt/food plot.

Back