Choke tube help.

bobeyerite

I just bought a Remington Premier 28 gauge, 28 inch barrels O/U. It came with 5 ProBore choke tubes. All but the one I love to use the most Improved Modified. I use it for shooting Trap and Pheasant, so kind of a must for me. I have tried Remington, Briley, Carlson and Trulock, none of them make it for a 28 gauge. Any body got any ideas of where to try next?.........Bob

Last edited:
Congrats on the new gun but I'm not sure you will find what you are looking for. I spent several minutes searching for one via the web and turned up nothing. I'm headed to a gun show this weekend and will see what I can find out. Good luck!
JMc

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the help........Bob

For whatever reason I can only find pro bore chokes available in 12 ga.

Even if you can find some Pro bore chokes in 28 gauge somewhere, finding an Improved Modified may not be possible. Call or email briley, they may not list such a choke on their website, but may be able to make you a choke as they will do custom orders.

Read here: http://www.briley.com/customchokes-1.aspx

Last edited:
Birdshooter, In my research I found Briley does have in 28 gauge extended for sporting clays. I have some of those for other guns and am not really in love with them. I want to exhaust all options before I am forced to go that route. Thank you for your help.......Bob

Back