Changing a screen name

I don't like sending pms to Webguy b/c I know he's busy. Can any of you tell me if you've ever changed your screen name on this site? Can it be done or is it too big a hassle? I'd like to keep the number of posts in the transition so new people understand that I never shut up. I'd like to change it to something with a few less letters.

Thanks

If only you had a GSP...then you could be ksgsp and have less letters...just kidding KS; I can't help but I was in a mood to pick on someone today. My buddy is a Brittany guy and they are great dogs.

I'm getting 2 GSPs buddy....How's that grab ya? No really, I am getting a GSP for me and for my dad in a couple of weeks from a soldier on our site. I like all kinds of bird dogs. I just happened to have britts when I signed up. I now have 2 britts, 1 griffon, and I'll keep one of the GSPs. My dad's getting the other one.

Webguy, let me take a few letters out of my screen name please!

I don't like sending pms to Webguy b/c I know he's busy. Can any of you tell me if you've ever changed your screen name on this site? Can it be done or is it too big a hassle? I'd like to keep the number of posts in the transition so new people understand that I never shut up. I'd like to change it to something with a few less letters.

Thanks

I believe that Webdude is the only one who can change your username

hmmm let's see...ksbrifsp...kind of flows don't 'ya think. Good luck with the new dog(s). I admit, I also have a lab, a cat, and two GSP's so I guess we're even.

Back