CFB Poll shake up

Miforester

Huge win for the Iowa Hawkeyes, rough weekend for the playoff 4 should be interesting to see how the 3 losers get shuffled in the rankings. My alma mater, Clemson, finally screwed the pooch with Pitt it was only a matter of time when they would lose a close game to a team they were favored to walk over. Hopefully this will be their wake-up call for the playoff run.....my other alma mater Purdue.....well just are just rancid this year!

Interesting for sure. I figure the winner of Ohio St. and Michigan is in. Louisville may win out and get in. I think people want to see Bama , Clemson and Ohio St. The 4th is interesting for sure!

Clemson grad as well. I know Louisville is playing very well but if Clemson is lucky enough to win next weekend I don't see how Louisville can get in being they want be able to play for a conference championship. This year has seen a lot of flipflopping. To be honest the way bama is playing. I don't see anyone bearing them

My TN Volunteers have really under achieved this year. I wouldn't be shocked if WA wins out , including the Pac-10 title game , they may get in. The west coasters gotta have a representative. Let's face it , its political.

I think of the 3 that lost Clemson has the best chance of making the playoffs, that being said i don't foresee any beating Bama.

If we win out (Tennessee) we get the pleasure of playing Bama in the SEC championship. It will suck. I think if Michigan wins out and beats OSU , they will be in.

I think the big four conference champs will be automatics, the fourth spot will be a toss up so many good teams if Louisville wins out I think they will get the fourth spot assuming Bama, Clemson, OSU or Michigan win their respective conference titles. I think the PAC 12 will be left out in the cold again.

Wisconsin wins out , they may have a shot too. Two ACC schools may be too many and Clemson gets the nod by beating lvill head to head. Sou beats michigan , wisconsin could slide in.
Amazing how the last 3 weeks always decides the fate of a 13 week season.

Big Ten got throttled in general!! BCS is not proving to be any better at picking the best than old AP UPI system. Almost everybody gets to play in a bowl game now though. :rolleyes:

Yeah so much for the big ten being the power conference this year. They didn't have a good showing at all, I'm a Purdue and Clemson Grad so I only have Clemson to root for during football season and I'm hoping the rematch with Bama will be as good as last year only with a different outcome. Thinking Tigers can get it done this year.

PAINFUL watching these Big Ten games... :/ Iowa caught maybe the best team to end last season with Stanford... and Penn State may be playing one of the best teams to end the season this year with USC.

Back