Central Illinois

opie1

Not having a chance to head to Nebraska or SD to hunt this season I stumble upon an incredible gem of a preserve in Central Illinois...run by Central Illinois Outfitters this deer camp is amazing...13,000 acers 1000 of it dedicated to upland game..the habitat is amazing...perfect combo of crops, crp and prairie..hard to tell the liberated birds from the wild, which there are plenty...Guides were great not to mention the lodging and food which were 5 star all the way...ever in the area it is well worth a visit...I'm ready to go back
Opie

Hey opie,

im in central illinois ...I also ahve a great place....we need to get together and do some dog work and bird harvesting :)

Hey Uguide...see ya this fall!!!

hey new site is awesome...way to go. Although i don't see us on your client map yet...no pinds stuck in central Illinois??lol are you going to put beds in loft???

Jeff

hey new site is awesome...way to go. Although i don't see us on your client map yet...no pinds stuck in central Illinois??lol are you going to put beds in loft???

Jeff

Jeff, I got a little work to do on the client map but should be done in next couple weeks. There will definitely be a pin for Springfield.

Beds are IN the loft (only airbeds though and a futon). Basically more room for you guys to spreadout.

Jeff, I'll get you on the map.

I guess I just need to increase my coffee consumption and hours worked. :eek:

Back