cats

BC, I got to hand it to you. You and RD and Coot got quite a little circle goin down there in Ioway. The stories are great and maybe they could make a TV show out of ya one day like the Dukes. Keep up the good work!:cheers:

Uguide
You hit the nail on the head on this one.:thumbsup:
Love the stories and I'm glad I live in MN. Being a neighbor might be a little much. :cheers:

yea i have had lots of neighbors wonder about me. if you think it would be a bit much living near us you would totally freak out sitting at the dinner table with me, the coot, bennelliboy and his dad. rubberducky is not part of the family, he just drags bennelliboy around.

i hate to say it but yes the coot did get even with me for painting a large red # 24 on his choclate labs butt. i used red locate paint so it didnt wear off for awhile. i'll tell you all the true version of what he did to me. one cold winter day i was working near the family farm and stopped in to visit mom and dad. had coffee with them, the coot was not around.. when i left i was surprised the coot didn't come up and talk to me. made it back to work just before quitting time. amazing how well i have the timing perfect. this was on a friday afternoon. when i got in my truck on monday something didn't smell right:( i drive an electric service truck that has 6 large tool and part bins. turns out the coot put FROZEN cow pies in every bin, he didn't know that i store truck in a well heated garage:eek::eek: truck was inside all weekend and all the cow pies thawed out. some of them were very runny. what a mess:confused: you should of heard the guys laughing at work:p filled a 5 gallon pail with all the crap. traded trucks at work 2 years later and still found crap in some of the bins. i had to tell the true version because the coot tried to tell me his cows did it and that he was innocent:rolleyes:

Not sure you want to piss the COOT off!!!!!! LOL Good story!!!

I've heard anti-freeze does good work on problem animals.:eek:

It'll be hard to trap them without the help of a humane society and without creating suspecion from your neighbor. I bet you can find somebody that has a coyote dog that hates cats as much as he hates yotes. Its a sad sight seeing a truck load of dogs jump out on a poor unsuspecting cat. Good luck tho...

tried the antifreeze before and nowadays its animal friendly as well is decon rat bait that always used to work as for the coyote dogs yea all my buddies have them and they are hell on cats aswell as yotes but i can just see some older lady or man walking around town and turning the corner just in time to catch a pack of hounds and be swept off there feet to much liability with that method

Back