cant waste good road kill

blackcloud27

spring fever hit me today and i had to play a prank on one of the new young guys at work. found some fresh road kill and just couldnt let it go to waste:rolleyes: a bucket truck stands very tall. when you open the door on one the seat is right at eye level. had his foreman tell him to just his a$$ out of the warehouse and go clean up his mess on the passenger side of the truck. he protested and said it was clean. foreman said GET OUT THERE AND CLEAN IT UP!!!! so he grumbles and goes out to clean it up. when he gets out side we all run to window and watch the drama unfold. the day before i found a fresh road kill badger.wasnt a single cut or drop of blood on it. head was in perfect shape also. even died and stiffened up with a big snarl on its face. it truely was a gift from above for a prankster like me:D i had it propped up on seat so when he opened the door it was right in his face. when he opened the door he jumped back so fast the only thing that kept him from falling down was the mirror of the truck parked behind him.:eek: i laughed so hard i saw stars and almost passed out. what a great way to end the day. the only thing better would be if the Capt. Cootie lived closer. i would of put it under his pillow. tommorow the out of town crew will find it in their material box for fridays work orders. life is good when your having fun.:rolleyes:

OOOHHHH NOOOOOOO some one put the badger in a storage container and forgot about it. know one knows where it was shipped to:eek: he ought to be real ripe by now.

badger was finally discovered today. PEEEEUUUUUU. he didnt take the heat very well. the best par:Dt was that the kid who put it there was the one who found it so he had to clean it up:eek:

Skoal..BK27...I LOVE IT

Back