Can anyone with a bird dog get away during the week to hunt private land in Phillips County ? I have access to lots of acreage but no dog.

sidecar

I only go out during the week - I'm retired -. Have made contact with farmers over the years and have permission to access literally 1,000s of acres of private land. BUT, I don't have a bird dog anymore so the hunting and retrieving is less than optimal, as you might well imagine. Right now I'm planning to head out Nov 16 thru 18th. but will probably go a couple of more times until in mid-December. Please get back to me ( does this forum still have PM ?) . I'm looking for only 1- 2 guys, as I don't like the dynamics of the big groups. Thanks,
Jim s

I only go out during the week - I'm retired -. Have made contact with farmers over the years and have permission to access literally 1,000s of acres of private land. BUT, I don't have a bird dog anymore so the hunting and retrieving is less than optimal, as you might well imagine. Right now I'm planning to head out Nov 16 thru 18th. but will probably go a couple of more times until in mid-December. Please get back to me ( does this forum still have PM ?) . I'm looking for only 1- 2 guys, as I don't like the dynamics of the big groups. Thanks,
Jim s
Hi Jim - the forum still has PM's - I am sending one now - if you dont get it please quote my reply here

Recently retired, can hunt anyday of the season (except Christmas, need to stay married ;) ..rather avoid CO opener ... sent you a pm

Hey Jim,

My dog and I are available. My dog, Ruger, is fully finished and most of the time it's him and I hunting in Eastern CO. Reply here or shoot me a PM if you're still looking for some hunting buddies. Cheers!

Retired, with an 8 year old lab and 9 month old in training. Also like the small group of 2 or 3 . Feel free to PM. As always, looking for another hunting buddy. Wes

Last edited:
Back