Can anyone translate?

1pheas4

I've revived a message regarding pheasants. Unfortunately it's written in a language I can't read. I believe it's German.

I've got the "hello Nick" "thank you for showing video" "Document for" and that's about it:D

If some one can translate this for me PM me so I can send the whole email to you for translation (if you don't mind):)

"Hallo Nick herzlichen Dank für das schöne Wideo ich habe es auch schon Zücher von unserer Focusgruppe weitergegeben ein echtes Dokoment für die fasanenzuch"

--1pheas4

Last edited:
Sorry if it was Spanish I could.

"Hi Nick thanks for the nice Wideo I've also breeder of our focus group passed by a real Dokoment for fasanenzuch "

There you are my boy.........Bob

"Hi Nick thanks for the nice Wideo I've also breeder of our focus group passed by a real Dokoment for fasanenzuch "

There you are my boy.........Bob

Thanks Bob! I've got to run, but will PM you the remainder of the email later on if that's okay.:) --1pheas4

No. I may be a full blooded German, but I don't speak a word. I have the stuff on my computer that does the translation.

1P4 ok go for it........Bob

Fasanenzuch. Is the German word for Pheasant.
The message basically says " he has passed on the document on pheasant breeding to the focus group".

Last edited:
1P4, sent me a PM and I did a full translation for him in a reply to the PM. If he want s to post the PM, that is his choice, not mine.............Bob

Back