Buddy's first rooster

quail hound

Sorry guys, I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my pup Buddy. Bud has come along way since he has come back home about 6 months ago, he's not perfect but he's getting better everyday. Here he is standing proud with his first solo rooster.

20121119_141352.jpg

Way to go Buddy! May you have many more. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

You should brag about Buddy more often. I love hearing about gun dogs work, especially spaniels. I'll post pics of mine with his first too just as soon as his first pheasant is bagged. We went out last Tuesday and hunted pheasant for about two hours then got side tracked on a couple coveys of quail and few flights of doves instead. Oh well, there's hopefully a next time.

Where'd he come back from?

GREAT picture. Buddy looks politely impatient to get the photo session over with and go hunting some more.
:)

Where'd he come back from?

GREAT picture. Buddy looks politely impatient to get the photo session over with and go hunting some more.
:)

It's a long story Kis but he was one of my pups who was sold to my cousin and ended up coming back with a slew of problems. This story does have a good ending though as he's back home for good.

Last edited:
Great looking pup! If I did not have Labs springers would be my other choice. Geat dogs!

Back