Browning PF jacket

jasper

Description: 12 oz., 100% cotton canvas â?¢ 100% polyester blaze overlay â?? over 400 square inches â?¢ Zip-off sleeves convert jacket into a vest â?¢ Pheasants Forever embroidery â?¢ Large blood-proof front load game bag with zip opening for easy cleaning â?¢ Shell pockets with the Pocket Expander System for easy conversion to exposed shell loops â?¢ Hook and loop pocket flap for easy shell pocket access â?¢ D-rings for dog training accessories â?¢ Corduroy lined collar â?¢ Two zippered front pockets â?¢ Two-way front zipper with snap storm flap â?¢ Adjustable cuffs â?¢ REACTARâ?¢ pad pockets behind each shoulder patch (pad sold separately)

This is used for one season. I lost weight and it is to big. It is a extra large. New I paid $90. Asking $50 There is a little bit of black staining on the shoulder from my over under. Otherwise the jacket is in very good condition.

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

I am a hour north of Milwaukee,WI

Description: 12 oz., 100% cotton canvas â?¢ 100% polyester blaze overlay â?? over 400 square inches â?¢ Zip-off sleeves convert jacket into a vest â?¢ Pheasants Forever embroidery â?¢ Large blood-proof front load game bag with zip opening for easy cleaning â?¢ Shell pockets with the Pocket Expander System for easy conversion to exposed shell loops â?¢ Hook and loop pocket flap for easy shell pocket access â?¢ D-rings for dog training accessories â?¢ Corduroy lined collar â?¢ Two zippered front pockets â?¢ Two-way front zipper with snap storm flap â?¢ Adjustable cuffs â?¢ REACTARâ?¢ pad pockets behind each shoulder patch (pad sold separately)

This is used for one season. I lost weight and it is to big. It is a extra large. New I paid $90. Asking $50 There is a little bit of black staining on the shoulder from my over under. Otherwise the jacket is in very good condition.

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg
[/QUO

Hi

I was wondering if you still have this jacket and if so where are you located as I am near Green Lake

I do still have the jacket. I live in Kewaskum. Let me know if you would like to meet.
Brad

Back