Brittany Pups

Dakotazeb

If anyone is looking for a Brittany I would suggest you take a look at this site: http://www.godfathergundogs.com/puppy.htm

This is a repeat breeding. I have a 4 month old female from this sire and dam. I think these dogs will be very special. Take a look at the pedigree on the site. It's quite impressive with many field trial champs. It's a line breeding of NFC Bean's Blaze and NFC Lobo's Cotton Candy.

The sire, Brady, just earned his FC last week. The breeder, Steve Chang, is a straight shooter. I have been very impressed with him.

I'll know a lot more after after this fall, but my little gal is progressing very nicely.

dakotazeb. steve chang lives about 15miles northeast of me and he does have a very nice setup there. i was thinking of taking my gsp there for him to train but i think i'm going to do it myself. but yeah nothing but good things to say about steve.

Dakota, so hows your pup coming along? did steve do the training?

Hey gsp,

Thanks for asking. She is coming along very well. Working real nice in the field, finding birds, pointing, tracking the runners and natural backing my other Britt. She is a little weak on retrieving. She does retrieve with some coaxing and then drops the bird about 5 feet from me. Steve said not to force the issue at this time and hopefully by the end of the season she will improve on the retrieve. I've done all the training myself but then it really hasn't taken a lot. Since the season stated I've seen improvement every time out. If at the end of the season I feel she needs some professional training I plan to get her back to Steve. I might need some help with the retrieve.

Here's a picture that I took of her on point Monday when I was out.

Back