Brittany Breeder

ddeslau

We are looking for a Brittany, started or pup, from quality lines that first and foremost has a good temperament. I probably pheasant hunt 12 to 15 days a year so the rest of the year the dog will be in the house and must be calm and biddable.

We purchased our last Brittany from a trainer as a finished dog, she was bred by Dale Hartner out of Wisconsin and was a fantastic dog. Anybody know if Dale is still putting out good dogs? I'm located in Northern Illinois so if anybody has any recommendations I'd appreciate it?

I have been checking some of the online sites and came across a listing on the Missouri Brittany Clubs site from Gary Hampton in Kansas just outside of KC. He has a couple liver and white Brittanys out of 5x NFC Jokers Jackpot and a direct Daughter of NFC FC AFC Shambo's Dark Shadow. Anybody familiar with Gary or his dogs?

I posted this in the main bird dog and Kansas forum as well.

There is a Brittany breeder in southwest Wisconsin near Boscobel I believe it is. That's where my dad got his Brittany. It is very mellow in the house but possesed in the field. A little skiddish which I hear is common with Brittanys. But I don't know about the hunting lines or anything.

Back