Brittany Breeder

ddeslau

We are looking for a Brittany, started or pup, from quality lines that first and foremost has a good temperament. I probably pheasant hunt 12 to 15 days a year so the rest of the year the dog will be in the house and must be calm and biddable. I have been checking some of the online sites and came across a listing on the Missouri Brittany Clubs site from Gary Hampton in Kansas just outside of KC. He has a couple liver and white Brittanys out of 5x NFC Jokers Jackpot and a direct Daughter of NFC FC AFC Shambo's Dark Shadow. Anybody familiar with Gary or his dogs?

We purchased our last Brittany from a trainer as a finished dog, she was bred by Dale Hartner out of Wisconsin and was a fantastic dog. Anybody know if Dale is still putting out nice dogs? I'm located in Northern Illinois so if anybody has any recommendations I'd appreciate it?

I posted this in the main bird dog section as well.

I am a member of the Missouri Brittany Club, I know Gary and he has some good dogs. The pups you're speaking of have a good pedigree and I'm sure would make fine hunting dogs. If you're looking for an 8 week old pup (easier to house train then a 5 month old pup) then another name you may want to consider is Dave White. I bought one of my male Brittany's from Dave and you will find the pedigrees of all his pups to be outstanding. I talked to Dave on Sunday and know that he had three liver and white females born last week that will be available around Dec. the 14th. I believe he may have a few other older pups from another breeding available also. Dave is located in the Overland Park KS area.

Dave White's number is 816-868-0543, if you talk to Dave tell him Jim Johnson recommended him.

If you have any other questions I have not answered feel free to ask!

My last two dogs came from Dave White. I think he breeds a fine dog. Our 5-year-old L/W male is a good hunter and great family dog. We liked him so much we just got a female L/W pup in October from Dave. Time will tell on the hunting, but she's great family dog too. Of course, who doesn't like a puppy?

0080a.jpeg

0080e.jpeg

Ronnie Smith in Big Cabin, Oklahoma will probably have a litter on the ground in February. I'm probably getting one of their pups. Pm me your email and I'll send you the info they sent me.

Back