breeder info

ljckr

is there some place on this site that has a breeders listing, I've seen on some other sites where they have a place to go to search for a specific breed or look for kennels in your state or surrounding states ?

What breed of dog are you looking for? Where do you live? I may be able to help you if you live in the mid west.

gwp

I'm looking for a german wirehair pointer pup, I live in Tahlequah,OK. about 75 miles southeast of Tulsa,OK. willing to drive depending on distance, can't find any breeders here in Oklahoma, thanks for any help.

gwp

yes I'm pretty much set on the gwp's had a couple of them in the past and was very pleased with them had a couple of other breeds and was not as satisfied , but thanks for the offer for the gsp's.

You can also try to do a search in google for the breed you are looking for, it really is a good place to start. :)

I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either, a lot of people simply overlook doing a Google or Bing search for breeders. Typically if you search the dog type you should find a good list of breeders in the top 20 sites.

Back