Brand New Pheasant Hunter

Mil_Vet

Hello Guys,
I'm a brand new pheasant hunter living in Kansas City, KS. Is there anyone in the area that trains dogs, or that could give me a few pointers on training my year and half old lab Rudy. I'm having trouble getting him to retrieve the dummy every time. Thanks

M.V. As a Moderator on here I would suggest you post this up in Introductions also. You would be happily surprised at the amount of action you will get from guys that have travels into the state plus the residents. On the dog, I see you have questions Post them in the Dog Training Forum and the guys will be more than happy to reply.

Welcome to UPH, I do hope you find everything to your liking, we do try to please.......Bob

Last edited:
nice to have you at the site. This a terrific hunting tool. The people on here know so much about hunting. I look at this site several times a day to find new information. Its great!

lots

Hello Guys,
I'm a brand new pheasant hunter living in Kansas City, KS. Is there anyone in the area that trains dogs, or that could give me a few pointers on training my year and half old lab Rudy. I'm having trouble getting him to retrieve the dummy every time. Thanks
tons of people in are area my man pm me

you tell me when, and ill be there, I have a wedding in south carolina at the end of April, but other than that, I am ready for whatever:D:D:D

Back