Bound for South Dakota

BritChaser

Just booked lodging in SD for the opener. At present it will be a solo roll - just me and the dog. But who knows? Solo or not, really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
How long you staying? Obviously the public will be crazy Sat and Sun but by Tuesday should be able to have several pieces to yourself. What area you heading to?

Staying in Parkston due to good number of waterfowl production areas. Four nights with Friday for scouting.

Last edited:
Thats always good a good area. A short drive east will put you into the heart of CREP area. Hunted that area a lot two years ago with good success.

Staying in Parkston due to good number of waterfowl production areas. Four nights with Friday for scouting.
That area gets totally piss pounded specially early in season, be prepared to venture out. There's a crap ton of hunting to be had with in 50 mi of Parkston. I'd let the other jokers have at it from 10-3 or 10-4 then head out after they're all at the bar whining about all the hunter pressure.

That area gets totally piss pounded specially early in season, be prepared to venture out. There's a crap ton of hunting to be had with in 50 mi of Parkston. I'd let the other jokers have at it from 10-3 or 10-4 then head out after they're all at the bar whining about all the hunter pressure.

will do!! thanks

Back